Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 1-

Weighed myself this morning 294.4 LB. Not the heaviest I have ever been, but pretty close. Starting on a good note however, I weighed 295.6 LB a week ago! 

Had eggs for breakfast, just eggs. Oh! and black coffee! 

Hit the Gym around 9:00 A.M. Did a 14 minute mile. This will be a good judge of how I am doing as I improve that number!

Lunch: More eggs with ham.

Dinner: 2 Bubba Burgers (I have a feeling I am going to be eating a lot of those). I did spice them up a bit though! I cooked up some cabbage, onions, and a couple strips of bacon to go on top! I also had a little bit of tomato (1/4 cup as I am not supposed to have a lot, or tomato sauce) and a mustard sauce!The whole thing was quite tasty! 

Anybody that might have recipes or useful suggestions they are more than welcome! 

2 comments:

  1. Drop the bacon Cuz! Working at the hospital and with patients diets you should keep you fat intake to 50 grams a day. And what the heck is a bubba burger? Stick with pork and chicken, and fish. And have two veggies choices, like salads and a hot one. Love you! Bon

    ReplyDelete